“Experience, it is said, is the best teacher — providing we become the best student.” – The Portable LIFE 101
A meeting without an agenda is a boring party. Distribute an agenda beforehand to that people come prepared. http://www.everything-speaks.com
Experts agree that communicating ideas effectively is one of the most important skills that people need in order to succeed in the business world. You many have ideas that are worth a fortune, but if you cannot communicate them clearly, no one will get the message.
This workshop will guide you through the process of delivering your message compelling so that clients will choose your ideas, products or services over other presenters. Whether your goal is to persuade, inform or educate, you will learn from this highly participatory workshop how to capture your audience with engaging presentation skills.
“I really enjoyed the presentation training class,
and wanted to say thank you again for a great day.”
-Stephanie, Giant SF
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Present technical information clearly, concisely and persuasively
- Overcome nervousness, anxiety, and any distracting mannerisms
- Structure compelling and memorable presentation using or unique architecture
- Use common and high-tech media effectively. The best way to use PowerPoint
- Project outstanding control and confidence
“It’s a non-intimidating way to practice and learn presentation skills.
It’s a lot better to practice here than in front of a client.” -Corinne, Giant SF
Who should attend:
- Managers and Supervisors
- Anyone who wants to build their confidence in small or large scale presentations.
Length of Training Program: Full Day
Location: San Francisco, Financial District
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Dates: Day/Date: Regular Price Purchase By: Price
- Monday, Dec 19th $597 Dec 13 $427( Save $150.00)
Class is limited to 8 people per class
“Introduce yourself with your first and last names. You’re not an average Joe, so don’t introduce yourself sounding like one.” Everything- speaks.com